Job Profile: Social Media Manager
I am seeking someone to help with my social media. I write my own twitters posts, but I need help with:
- Scheduling of twitter posts to repeat over following days
- Rewriting twitter into posts on FB
- Making graphics (charts, quotes) from material to use in posts
- Tag appropriate allies and others, depending on type of post
- Monitoring metrics and adjusting posts accordingly
Job Location: Remote
- At least 2 years of experience working with social media
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of nutrition science including the difference between observational and RCT data
- Demonstrated experience on twitter and facebook
- Experience making simple graphics
- Knowledge of and commitment tothe new scientific thinking on fats and carbs
Compensation: $10-35/hour depending on experience. Monthly retainer also viable.
Time expectation: 1-2 hours/day. Must be daily to stay on top of news. Weekends not necessary.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV as a single document to: email@example.com
I welcome applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences.
I am investigative science journalist and author of The Big Fat Surprise, which challenged the conventional wisdom on dietary fat–especially saturated fat. I have also been published in The BMJ, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, The Independent, The New Yorker, and The Los Angeles Times, among others.In addition, I am currently serving as executive director of The Nutrition Coalition, a nonprofit, non-partisan group, free from industry funding, that aims to ensure that nutrition policy is based on rigorous science.